For those customers with limited familiarity with e-commerce websites, and to increase ease of use of the website in general – we have provided some tips and hints for quick reference.
- If you like the ease and convenience of the shopping cart, but don’t wish to give your credit card details on-line or use PayPal, choose Offline Credit Card or Bank Deposit in the payment options. We will receive an email and will be in touch to organise payment.
- For additional security, our website does not collect credit card details; when you choose PayPal or Westpac PayWay, you will go direct to their sites.
- To bring up all the titles by a particular author, find out more about the author and/or visit their website, simply click on the author’s name under a book image or go to Advanced Search above.
- Our database of thousands of books is in a constant mode of change, as new titles are added and older titles that are no longer available are edited. This is an ongoing and time-consuming task and your patience and understanding, should you request a title that is still listed, but proves to be no longer available, is most appreciated.
- If you don’t wish to use the shopping cart, simply make your selections and phone or email them through to us. Click here for contact details and operating hours.
- For a more detailed explanation of how you can pay for your purchases see the Payment Options category on our front page or click here.
- Use the Search Facility for finding book titles or authors and Advanced Search to refine your search.
- We have aimed for simplicity and ease of use with our site, but there is bound to be some 'tweaking' required. To help us provide you with a happy, problem-free shopping experience, we would appreciate your comments on any difficulties or glitches you encounter. Of course positive feedback is most welcome. Simply email to email@example.com with your comments.
- For those customers who live locally, there is no need to pay extra for Express Post. The books should reach you the day after they're posted
- Orders are posted on the day received or the day after if the books are in stock. Books that are not in stock take approximately one week.
Last updated 05 September 2012