- All prices on this website are in AUD (Australian dollars)
- We ship goods Australia-wide - postage costs are automatically calculated at checkout (see below)
- We will send books to New Zealand – contact us for postage costs.
- We use Australia Post prepaid satchels for posting - weights and prices are listed below.
- NOTE: Due to recent changes by Australia Post - the weight allowance for all prepaid satchels is now fixed at 5kg and prices have increased. However despite the increased weight allowance, there are no changes to the dimensions of the satchels or to the number of books that will fit in each size.
Express Overnight Post satchels to those postcodes within the Australia Post network – tracking available.
5kg Small: $12.20 (Two small p/backs OR one hardcover and one large p/back OR two large p/backs OR any other variations that will fit)
5kg Large: $19.70 (approx. 10-11 regular sized p/backs, )
5kg XLarge: $25.95 (15-20 p/backs, depending on size)
Regular Post - delivery within 2-5 days – tracking available
5kg Small: $9.20 (Two small p/backs OR one hardcover and one large p/back OR two large p/backs OR any other variations that will fit)
5kg Large: $15.70 (approx. 10-11 regular sized p/backs)
5kg XLarge: $18.95 (15-20 p/backs, depending on size)
- All postage costs are subject to Australia Post price changes and amounts quoted above are what we pay Australia Post.
- Intrigue accepts no responsibility for books lost through Australia Post
- Wrapping and packing for safe transit of your books is provided free of charge.
- Complimentary gift wrapping is also available, and books can be sent direct to the recipient.
- Free postage for one Regular Post large satchel is available for a minimum spend of $160.00 on full-priced books.
- ONLY FULL-PRICED BOOKS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE POSTAGE.
Customer Service Policy
- At Intrigue we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service and quality products.
- There are thousands of books listed on our website and it’s not possible to have all of them in stock. Requested titles that are not in stock will be ordered and dispatched to you as soon as possible.
- Information and pricing on all items is kept as accurate and current as possible. The price showing on the site is accurate if the book is 'in stock', however the price may alter if the book must be ordered from our supplier.
- Adding new titles and taking off those titles that are no longer available is an ongoing task and your patience and understanding of any occasional inaccuracies is most appreciated.
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision e.g. purchase a book that you already have.
- We endeavour to include the word 'REISSUE' under any book description that is being reissued, but ultimately the responsibility lies with you.
- Under some circumstances we may offer a 'credit only' on a book if you’ve purchased the same book from us previously and your purchase history reflects this. In this case the book must be returned in pristine condition within 7 days and at your expense.
- If you are unsure about a book, please contact us on +61 (0)438 401317 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to check your purchase history for you.